Seriously cheap GTI in black

Bikerz

I believe we had his full address once when he was showing off that web page that he made wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

How much is it too expensive by? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And who's Bikerz??? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> Sounds like an interesting story....

Edit: I would be more worried about the price for the Silver one 2 down....

Edited by NBR

And who's Bikerz??? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we have a new contender. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

£6900 doesn't seem that much of a steal, considering for example, Marq's black one, which went for a fair bit less. Suppose the mileage is low though.

also - Bikerz house \/

bikerz.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

I think there was an image before of the front of the house as well. Well tracked down though.

lol you live in the middle of a field?

yeap i do , middle of no where, they is a house there honest biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

sorry to break it to you, but that isnt my house.PMSL

what program is that? where i get it il find my house

Edited by Bikerz

google earth...

Dude, Its an Institute wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> not a house

its the farm down the road (well thats the cover story im using laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )