***London Meet***

jthedriva

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the Chelsea Bridge park might be closed at night - I know it was when we had the Pistonheads meet that started at Chelsea Bridge.

Anyway, if I'm free that weekend I should be able to pop along. Make sure the route goes through a few tunnels! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Think the Chelsea Bridge park might be closed at night - I know it was when we had the Pistonheads meet that started at Chelsea Bridge.

will do, when i go and plan the convoy route i will see if the park is closed at night and if so ill change our final destination to somewhere better wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> all is in hand tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by jthedriva

Anyway, if I'm free that weekend I should be able to pop along. Make sure the route goes through a few tunnels! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

chelsea bridge park shuts at dusk so it won't be open at the end of the meet, but there is a massive shell station at the end of chelsea bridge road where loads of us have parked before. i can't see enough people going to this that the shell station wouldn't be big enough, otherwise i know of a few other places we can go.

chelsea bridge park shuts at dusk so it won't be open at the end of the meet, but there is a massive shell station at the end of chelsea bridge road where loads of us have parked before. i can't see enough people going to this that the shell station wouldn't be big enough, otherwise i know of a few other places we can go.

Don't worry its all in hand mate wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Anyways back to topic! Who's up for this?

Edited by jthedriva

yep iam there for sure.

bit of a time away tho so iam sure i will forget.

should have loop resprayed by then too. so all good

Dude thought you were getting a mk3?!

Cant keep up with you!

yep biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

iam hoping to get my mates one as soon as, just still looking on ebay.

iam still keeping the lupo tho, the golf iam planning to get needs some work done to it so that it will pass a MOT, so i think it will be best if i keep the lupo until i have the golf on the road all safe and sound

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

doubt il make it now sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> dont think lupo will b on the road sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

I may be able to make it, depending on which one of us is driving, and whether it's still going ahead.

A new host is required for this event, i can give all the details, if you are able to please email me on jthedriva@hotmail.com

Oh stop being such a primadonna and organise it yourself wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

What have we missed??