Lost and Found

Tigz™

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> i just cried and then hyperventilated! fan-bloody-tastic! i just dont think i can wait till january *cries*

Fantastic pair of episodes. Flashforwards interesting. When I first saw Jack with a beard I did wonder whether it was the future but then the comment about going to see his dad upstairs laid that to rest until I saw Kate.

Really good ending to series 3 and I was praying they hadn't shot Jin, Siaeed and Bearnard (AKA Ramob hehe)

• 2 weeks later...
ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> i just cried and then hyperventilated! fan-bloody-tastic! i just dont think i can wait till january *cries*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Lol

I also was in a state of shock, panic, greif and other insane feelings over a tv program

How mad, I was waiting for the twist and it came

I really don't see how the next series will work if its based off the island.

So whos funeral was it? I was gullabley lead to beleive it was a flashback and it was his dad. Was it Ben? As no one turned up

Oh my cripes I can't sleep now, even after Horlicks.

well ive been reading a lost forum and they've done zoomed in pics of the news paper clipping and it looks like it says a man whos name begins with a j

soooooo if its john locke then that might explain why jacks so upset? as maybe he was the link to getting back to the island?! i'm not sure i'm only copying what other people have said smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> but ARGH i want to know!!!!!!

i was sceptical when you said you were having whorelicks to help sleep, hot choc or milk is where it's at. coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Oh my word I need more.

I feel like a junkie

That was a good episode

Awesome episode!!

I was disappointed with the crap one last week but that made up for it. What was the polar bear doing in the desert? Why does Ben need a slap so bad? Where do i know the geeky biology dude from? :lol: