White or Black Bathurst's

NBR

Thinking of Changing the wheel colour on my lupo.

I know Black works... What about White??? blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Could someone do a pshop with the standard Bathurst's on a Silver Lupo GTi???

Thanks in advance!

Neil

Edited by NBR

Had a look at that very nice! Sorry i was hopeing to see a Silver car with White wheels. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Had a look at that very nice! Sorry i was hopeing to see a Silver car with White wheels. Lg52734-02.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

(edited 'cause the pics were a bit large...)

Photos from a garage site not from work carpark...

Silver!

Edited by Silver!

taitalan-Lupo_Mod.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

just go a bit larger and keep them silver biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

just go a bit larger and keep them silver biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Nice motor... shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I think i will go with an Darker Silver/Anthricite(sp?)... But something that has just struck me...

What will i do with the centre caps???

taitalan-Lupo_Mod.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

What are those rims? Copys i assume?

First time playing, so excuse amatuerishness. But I thought I'd put it up anyhow...

SILVER8b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Oz Saturns changed from 13" to god knows what (easier than lowering car for first attempt!)

and recoloured to white to give an impression of what they may look like against a silver car.

Edited by Silver!

if only did bathhursts larger sizes.....

the a2 has some simler but just not right but would look cool think there biger but not sure but they look it

if only did bathhursts larger sizes.....

ditto , i want them in a 16" but they dont make them sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

personally i dont like white against silver. black/anthracite look much better smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Jen x

I like the black/anthracite too, but I'm only on a 1.0 and feel the darker wheels on any car colour give an impression of a sporty model. Not really a place I want to go so thinking of alternatives.

Though I'll get my refurbed silver BBS's on this weekend if the weather holds. And hopefully I'll be so happy I won't have to look at getting my Saturns refurbed. Then the drop...

S!

teehehe, if there's a 17" look a like post some pics smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> to match the photoshop on mine you would need more like 19" in real life though.