Southern No Rice Meet

Nicki

I'll be there smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

interested in looking around/being taken out for a thrash in a 5 speed GTI, if anyone can oblige? Nicki?

I'll be there smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

interested in looking around/being taken out for a thrash in a 5 speed GTI, if anyone can oblige? Nicki?

6 speed is the way forward tho! lol

OK then people, what time does this start? Hoping to get back for the 'Lost' double bill ph34r.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> sssshhh, they'll find out what a loser i am! And is it on the East-bound or West-bound carriageway?

And more importantly, are people still going?

Normally starts about half seven eight o'clock. I think its on the Westbound carriageway, its on the side your on if you join from the M25, if you get me! Whereabouts you coming from?

Hey, sorri i cant make this 1 tonight, i mite see some of u dwn at the Chelmsfrod meet on the 26th,

hope its a good turn out for u lot tho x tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Normally starts about half seven eight o'clock. I think its on the Westbound carriageway, its on the side your on if you join from the M25, if you get me! Whereabouts you coming from?

Yep i get ya! I'm coming from Reading so i wont really be coming along the M3. I'll be coming down onto it. Dont suppose anyone knows what the junction is just before the services?

rob - yes, after 4a its the services

grapo - see you on the m25! got some info about your motor that will be of interest to you!!