Bathursts

Tigz™

Once I'm finished what I'm currently doing on my Lupo they will be next on my list. Been looking for a good set at a not too silly price for a while now.

The kyalami's are nice but ya can't beat the bathursts.

I wouldn't say it was agressive.

Rounded and girly springs to mind tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Its waaaaaaay more aggresive than a normal Loop!

I wouldn't say it was agressive.

Rounded and girly springs to mind tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Sorry, meant to write compared to the other Lupo models, not in general.

The pic that starts this post wiv the lupo on bathursts? has it been lowerd?

The reason why i ask is cos the larger pic wiv standard loop on bathursts up someones drive looks higher.

May be the angle the pic was taken.

Either way they suit gti alot more. Each to ther own tho.

I saw a blue non-GTI on Bathursts the other day, did look good. I wouldn't say that it looked better than the GTI - In my opinion I've yet to see a GTI with alloys that look better than the Bathursts yet - but it looks as good, at least.

bathursts rock, deffinatly look good on other loops too, and they look awesome on adamb's arosa.

but they are more suited to the gti imo rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I saw this today.

Think I know I wqnt a set of Bathursts usedcarimage39vu.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

I agree with Tigs, I think they look better on non Gti,s

Tho they still look shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> on a Gti smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

To be honest they suit all the models really well as they have chunky lines with heavy curves just like the cars.

But imo they are a little waisted on the GTi as they sit far to inbound, but then all you need to remedy this is a set of spacers and they look sweet.