german lupo+arosa meeting 21.-23. july 2006

t00i

hello clublupo.co.uk members,

i would like to invite you for a trip to germany.

from 21th to 23rd of july i'm organizing the 4th lupo and arosa meeting in heidelberg.

this year there were over 30 lupos/arosas and over 50 persons to have fun together.

in 2006 i think, there will be even more participants.

the program will consist of the following:

- grilling and having fun on a camping place (we have our own part there).

- go kart racing with reduced prices.

- doing an excursion with all the lupos, looks great!

- a lupo rating in different categories with goblets

- visiting a silver mine

- and much more...

we were in the newspaper this year: maybe someone can read german...

next year television? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

here are impressions of the last years:

all photos of 2005 are clickable in the first article

a zipped video of the first (small) lupo meeting in 2003 (16 mb)

i would like to invite you to a big intercultural lupo-party. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

regards,

tom

I would have loved to use this as a summer holiday but me and the missus have a baby on the way biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> maybe next year biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

where did u order the baby from?? surely if you aren't at home then the delivery company will leave a card and u can pick it up when u get back off holiday? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

where did u order the baby from?? surely if you aren't at home then the delivery company will leave a card and u can pick it up when u get back off holiday? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

maybe a delivery to germany is possible? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

it would be great if we could welcome some of you in heidelberg!

regards,

tom

ooooh i might be interested in this n all smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> in ma ickle 1 litre rosa biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

so thats 1 gulping lupo 1 charged lupo and 1 gulping/charged lupo i'll have some of this too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i would love to see the differences in uk tuning and the commonalities towards german tuning.

hope to see a lot of you in heidelberg.

regards,

tom

just done a autoroute job on this.... one day one hour!!! lol

if can get enough people then well up for this.... buy bits and fit them out there as well!!!! LOL

Edited by andyp

• 6 months later...

just one weet till the big lupo meeting.

at the moment about 45 lupos are signed up and about 70 persons.

will still getting more, I assume.

will anyone of you make the journey?

regards,

tom