testing the water - summer bbq / club lupo party at my house

Adam K

who'd be interested??

i live in the perfect place to do it with pretty much unlimited offroad parking.

mytoys.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

that's the view from my bedroom window (starring my 2 old cars) and we can have the bbq on the field there.

names please if you would be interested in coming.

Edited by Adam K

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent idea shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> And very altruistic too. I'd love an invitation please smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Roughly wheresabout are you? What's your nearest town/city?

Sounds like a top idea, wet t'shirt competitions and girlies wrestling in a paddling pool of baby oil, while the guys stand around holding their sausages. Just one point though, testing the water this time of year, wont it be frozen? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Do you really know what your letting yourself in for? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

wet t'shirt competitions and girlies wrestling in a paddling pool of baby oil
shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

awww, sure you'll miss me too Nicki wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

[1hr 9min of work time left]

Edited by Crusoe