Some of my race cars

VWR Lupo

2004_0925Image0005.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

WorkVWR040.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

BarlowAction09.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

McInerneyAction03.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Cool look really good. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

you have not got one of the new GTI.

HopeAction01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

HopeAction02.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

And just for good measure here is a lupo that was in the cup this year shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Lovely.

But what ever you do dont show these pics to Superlupo, or he'll be up your ass quicker than a coke fueled gerbal laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Luke, im going have to come up and see them!!! saw the pics on your phone yesterday i love the idea of the caddy van!

No problem mate. Welcome any time biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Some action pics DSC00175.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Golf Gti

DSC00183.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Polo Tdi

DSC00185.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Caddy van racer and Beetle

DSC00192.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Pictures are from the final round at Snetterton smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by VWR Lupo

Wahey, I asked you ages ago to post some of your work cars, worth the wait!

Out of interest, but how much does one of those Lupo cup cars cost, and how would you go about getting one. Say I wanted a brand new Lupo to race today, where do you get the body shell? Or do you simply buy up Cup cars from Germany?

i love these cars, even more amazing in the flesh. the caddy is amazing, really wanted to take it for a spin!, and the beetle has the biggest spoiler ive ever seen! i could lie on it! great pictures luke and fantastic cars! youve done a grand job there!

Jen x

Lovely.

But what ever you do dont show these pics to Superlupo, or he'll be up your ass quicker than a coke fueled gerbal laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ding dong wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

if they need a driver i'll put you in touch with my people.. coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Do Octagon still own Snetterton?

(BTW I wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> that lupo...)

No its a Palmer owned circuit now as are most of them. Octagon own Silverstone mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

ding dong wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

if they need a driver i'll put you in touch with my people.. coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

No problem mate laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> But i want ago first biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If thats the caddy wagen at the motor show couple year ago i sat in that. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

awesome but which one is yours smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

My racers are the caddy van, Golf mk5 Gti, Blue polo Tdi, Blue R32 and the green & yellow Europcar Beetle smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If thats the caddy wagen at the motor show couple year ago i sat in that. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

What stand was it on mate?

i think my brother was going to be doing a race or two in your caddy this year but things didnt go to plan.

Whos your Brother mate McInerneyAction03.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

There you go biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />