Marqs_Loopy Nearly a daddy

Marqs_Loopy

Hi guys n galsit's been well manic.. Sonia was in Labour for 72 hours and full labour for 17hrs. Sonia had to have an emergency C-Section and baby Albie was born 3rd Dec at 1114 hrs weiging in at 8lbs . Albie is now 10 days old and is doing well and so is mum. Dad is knackered but happy and prowd as he has had do actually do some work and do most of the feeds and bum changes as mum not been well but is on the mend. I will post some pics over christmas when i download em from my phone.

So who was closest?

Name , Albie Micheal Owen Pendleton (nothing to do with the footballer i promise coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> )

DOB 3/12/05 @ 1114 Hrs

Weight 8Lbs

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I was close with the 5th Photo0001.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0003.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0004.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0005.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0007.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0008.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0009.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0010.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0011.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0012.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0013.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0015.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0016.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0017.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0019.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0018.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Edited by Marqs_Loopy

congratulations!!!!!

ooh.... pics as i post!

love it!!

gorgeous little baby... bet ur well proud

Yes mate well prowd just changed another nappy and it must be number 50 and solid poo's now aaah. and only 10 days old

Yes mate well prowd just changed another nappy and it must be number 50 and solid poo's now aaah. and only 10 days old

Bed now for a couple of hours see ya

nice one buddy keep us updated wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Think we need a baby forum wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Fantastic pics mate, seems so long ago since Chloe arrived, I know its always said mate but they grow so fast!

I remember I used to carry her to bed with her head in my hand, and her legs not even reaching my elbow..

Cant belive you've managed to get a dummy in there, Chloe still spits it out! lol

You look so proud mate, Im very happy for you. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

huge congratulations!

hes gorgeous! hope mums feeling a bit better after all that, must have been awful at the time. hes definatly worth the wait and effort though!

keep the pictures coming!

Jen x

Edited by gurl_racer

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Yep cheers Guys for all the congrats. Sonia did really go through it... I will never underestimate women again blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> .

Andi Yep took a bit of convincing to get it in there he does spit it out too but does manage to keep it in most of the time. We are going to take him to be registered today in Harlow so he becomes an official British Citizen rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Oh and tried the pram out yesterday and its pukka fits the leon fine with room for a lupo in there too laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . Will take some more pics today while while we are out... wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

We are going to take him to be registered today in Harlow so he becomes an official British Citizen

I'll look out for a little nipper in a leon today then shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> congrats by the way

I'll look out for a little nipper in a leon today then shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> congrats by the way

Cheers matey got it done he's an official british citizen now biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> oh and if you are looking its a black majic 52 plate Leon . will be in Harlow again tomorrow Ty so may see you about

• 2 weeks later...
just thought add my congrats to you mate, little man looks very cute. as tigz said little baby forum.. club lupo toddlers... mind you not to sure if abb are quite right!! lol

Yep cheers guys been busy over Crimblemass as Monsure Bosjohnc says . Not been at home and this is the first day back home.

Will post some more pics over the next couple of days coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Yep cheers guys been busy over Crimblemass as Monsure Bosjohnc says . Not been at home and this is the first day back home.

Will post some more pics over the next couple of days Photo0014.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0015.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0043.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Photo0044.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />