Iver meet, M40 junction 1

twisty b-road

Oh no... Adam's turned into Crusoe...

As far as I know I havent crashed any RWD cars... yet biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by adam b

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam and Ty

You got a preference on dates?

Im easy as well *note* not as easy as Adam *end note* tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by Ty

Im easy as well *note* not as easy as Adam *end note* tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

What? Your from Essex and telling me Im easy? Pot+Kettle=Black wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

B)-->

QUOTE(adam b @ Nov 11 2005, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What? Your from Essex and telling me Im easy? Pot+Kettle=Black wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

*Cough* Ahem? *Cough*

I'm from Essex & I'm most certainly *not* easy.

B)-->

QUOTE(adam b @ Nov 11 2005, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very Stereotypical Adam we haven't all got 5 kids by the age of 16 and wear burberry hats and drive paxo's with 18 inch alloys tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> although 99% do rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Still trying to work on the date, either Tim or Nicki is gonna miss out

Lynsey and Ross still to see this...

I don't mind missing out Si, there's always the next one!

(Plus, I'm thinking about the possibility of organising something this way between Chrimbo & New Years)

Thanks Si for pointing out this thread tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Friday 25th would be cool with me, other weekdays are abit of a shitter in terms of getting outta work early and not being able to stay too late.

Erm...you guys decide on a date and I try and be there if I can biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well, whichever date I chose someone would miss out

Tim, John and Nicki can't do Fri 25th so that was out first

Snoop and Nicki can't do the 20th so that's out too

Which leaves three dates, 24th, 28th, 29th

28th and 29th would leave a full week at work left for those who've gotta travel and will have sleep to catch up on...

So.....I reckon Thurs 24th would be good, as this only leaves Friday for those for whom it will be a late evening.

Sorry John

Start at 7.30PM sounds good, at least that's what time I will be there

Edited by twisty b-road

Horlicks! Why can't this be tomorrow night??!! I'm coming down in the Loop tomorrow for the weekend!!

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />