Old Orleans II

bossjohnc

Following the fairly decent success of the first Old Orleans meet, I thought I'd put another one up for the 16th October.

Obviously as nights are getting earlier, if we want to take a gander at cars it needs to be a little sooner in the day. We'll meet from 1pm until whenever the last person goes! There's food there too, so if anyone else fancies Lunch/Dinner they can join me!

All are invited.

Old Orleans Epping

Multimap

Easy access from the M25/M1/A1(M) or pretty much any adjoining motorway.

1) Bossjohnc

Edited by bossjohnc

I would like to turn up but i gotta work that night. i start at 7pm. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Me 7 . it will give me a chance for you lot to see my Tractor biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

if we can see through the black oily fumes tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Thanks for those few kind words guvna....LOL

i'll be there

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'LL HAVE SOME OF THIS DONT RECKON ON DOING MUCH THAT DAY UNLESS IT STARTS POURING DOWN WITH RAIN wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Epping, what what!

Bit too southern for me I'm afraid wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />