Tim's meet in Bmouth

Yellow Lupo chick

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah can I sleep with you

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

thank you 2 whoever sticked this thread for me  smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> no problem

Anyway, just a quick one to say I won't be attending this despite constant bullying from Darren... I am meant to be moving house that week/weekend.. however I think I'll be sorting the car out instead after my little mishap on Monday sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> Have fun though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> no problem

Anyway, just a quick one to say I won't be attending this despite constant bullying from Darren... I am meant to be moving house that week/weekend.. however I think I'll be sorting the car out instead after my little mishap on Monday  sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />  wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> Have fun though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cheers babe!

i told timbo we should keep it a secret! lol!

shame you cant come but il see you when you come down next year if not before!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

as for the rest of you not long till next weekend!! wahoo!!

dont worry bout friday mike... think its going to be a quiet one and organsised at the last minute as not sure what time peeps wil be arriving...

i know cj wont be down till late!

saturday we'll party hard tho! lol

dont worry bout friday mike... think its going to be a quiet one and organsised at the last minute as not sure what time peeps wil be arriving...

i know cj wont be down till late!

saturday we'll party hard tho! lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry about not contacting you back the other day sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> as I was really busy when I saw the message, and then completly forgot to reply blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Sorry to have to change plans so late though I do have excuses.

1. My mate has just sold his house and is moving back to Portsmouth (where he is from) this Sunday and asked me to go to his leaving party this Saturday night.

2. I dont really fancy the drive (5 hours +) on my own especially if it is horrific weather as the last few days (had planned a passenger to provide company).

3. I may not actually have my car this weekend as it may be having some measurements taken in the engine bay. This may not happen as have been trying to swap this to another weekend with the plan of attending Bournemouth although with the other excuses I may just let the garage have the car now anyway.

Sorry again as I was really looking forward to this...in fact it was me that pestered Sarah to start the thread but not going to be there now sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I completely forgot.

As Im coming from Soton Ill only be coming for the day (alone as Ines is working).

Which day would be better to hook up with everyone?

Awww, you not joining us for the whole weekend Adam?

You know you want to tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Id love to but Im working on a film at the moment and its taking up all my time sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Well I just found out that Ive got to go to Warwickshire on Saturday so itll have to be Sunday blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

was thinking for saturday nite...

as i know its nicki's favourite place... booked us in VIP 2 jumpin jaks.. lol

only kidding...

not sure where were going!

everyone coming down tomoz... safe journey.....

see ya tomoz... and c you nic saturday..

Hope you all have a top weekend. I am sure many of you have long drives so make sure you drive safe (dont mind you speeding though...lol).

I expect to read some funny stories and see some good pictures on here next week showing what the weekend was like.