First Mods Started to Happen

penguinspring

Well heres my little lupe.. just fresh back from getting its Coilovers and ATS Cups Fitted..

Hmm what next..

LupoBack.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

LupoFront.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Will take better "Cleaner" photos soon

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

firstly - looks cool mate, secondly - i want pop out rear windows on me gti - they are sweet (had em on mini's and my ka) and thirdly what tyre width / ratio you running - if you don't mind me saying the side wall could do with a wee bit more of a stretch. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yeah the Wheels are 7x15" and was told an offset of 37..

The tyres are 195 45 15`s..but wish now i had gone for narrower..

Oh well next time when these wear out.

Cheers for the comments smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

firstly - looks cool mate, secondly - i want pop out rear windows on me gti - they are sweet (had em on mini's and my ka) and thirdly what tyre width / ratio you running - if you don't mind me saying the side wall could do with a wee bit more of a stretch. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>