Offical E38 Scottishvag Photo's

loafy

Hi there, My name is chris, i own a R32 golf which was parked nr you lot at E38!!

So i thought i would share my pictures!!!!

And thanks to you lot my gf wants A lopo gti!!! cheers!!! lol

Right folks,

since its you lot i wil give you a peek at the E38 pictures i have been working on for 5 hours last nite now i have only fixed about 300 pictures so far! and i intend to have the other 150ish fixed today in work!

so if ur clicking links etc and they dont work give me 24hrs to finish it!

and also if anyone wants the full size of the picture just say, or for those on 56k pm ur addy and i will post the cd to you!!! Cos the 56kers will die! lol (Full Size is 2048 x 1536) 3.2 Mega Pixels

also if i never got a picture of your pride and joy i am sorry, also if its not there check back when its fixed, as i still have lots more pictures to sort!!!

so hopefully you will enjoy!!!

Click Here For Lots Of Pictures

Enjoy!!

woo hoo me cars there biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> mon the steelies tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Nice pics smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

dont think i saw mine on any of them though sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

******!

T

Nice pics  smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

dont think i saw mine on any of them though  sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

******!

T

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, me neither sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />