My 0-60 time...

morgs

Went to traxx on sunday while most of you were at e38. Done the 0-60 that they do there and got an ok 8.23. Bare in mind it was a case of start up your car for 10 mins then its time to race, and it was my first time. Needed a few more go's but the que got too long. Got one of my mates to film it so i need to find out how to host videos and i'll put it on.

Anyone know how to host videos on here?

It's not really a 0-60 timer, it's a random number generator.

Although Tigz is the main proponent of that argument, after it timed him taking 17 seconds to get to 54mph or something laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

It's not really a 0-60 timer, it's a random number generator.

Although Tigz is the main proponent of that argument, after it timed him taking 17 seconds to get to 54mph or something laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's why i'm taking it to santa pod next month as its more accurate and dead flat!!

The car needed warming up tho.

Do you think the 16's would knock a bit of time off?

Edited by morgs

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

16.06 thank you very much lol

I think fastest unofficial time in a sport ive got is about 9 secs, which isnt too bad for a standard sport! didnt kno they had that at silverstone, may have to cruise down sometime!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Evo have the sport 0-60 down as 8.6 i think which is pretty damn good i think! GTI kicks ass after that tho as i was shown last weekend. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

That's why i'm taking it to santa pod next month as its more accurate and dead flat!!

The car needed warming up tho.

Do you think the 16's would knock a bit of time off?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Santa Pod doesn't give you 0-60 times, it gives you 60ft, 330ft, 1/8th mile and 1/4 mile times, and 1/8th mile and 1/4 mile speeds.

If the rolling radius of the 16s is the same as the 15s (i.e. if you put the correct size tyres on) then the only difference would be due to a heavier unsprung mass, and I doubt your new alloys are significantly heavier than the Bathursts.

I got a couple of 7.9s on my Apexi RSM when I had it fitted, although it's always harder on the public road to be sure if you're on an absolutely flat bit - even a degree of downhill slope can make a big difference.

Sorry - taking out the passenger seat made all the difference wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And my rear seats! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

How large is it?

I use uploadit.org but thats $10 a yea, but worth the cash.

2mb uploads.

if its a large file you could use Windows media encoder to resize it.

If you haven't got it you can download it from Microsoft for free.

How large is it?

I use uploadit.org but thats $10 a yea, but worth the cash.

2mb uploads.

if its a large file you could use Windows media encoder to resize it.

If you haven't got it you can download it from Microsoft for free.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cheers mate, i'll see what i can do tonight.

Evo have the sport 0-60 down as 8.6 i think which is pretty damn good i think! GTI kicks ass after that tho as i was shown last weekend.  sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />  laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />