sick of waiting

big_dave

ordered coilys yesterday they still aint here yet! angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

so much for next day delivery biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

am i impatient confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

when did you order them? if it was after 5pm yesterday, next day is classed as the next working day from your order which would have gone through today with most smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

finally arrived at ten past five wooo got them from venom heard they were pretty crap with the service but this sale worked out sweet as a nut well chuffed!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

now gotta get ginge to spend 4 hours fittin them 2 moro!

will get sum1 to post pics tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

cheers in advance for this massive favour dude!! well appreciated!

yea got some but i dunno how to post them up the code never seems to work for me blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> will send the pix to john as he can post them up bettr thn i can lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Photo-0040.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Photo-0047.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Photo-0045.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Photo-0046.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Photo-0043.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Photo-0044.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Photo-0049.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

oh you are not joking! tyre screech at 25mph!!! they are sittin at a crazy angle biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

bit annoyed with quik fit they didnt seem to happy to help, and theyre soloution to sortin it was to put my standard shocks back on blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

s'all good tho biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

so they aint fell off yet? gdgd tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

if i remember correctly tigz done his own camber lol smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> its well great had some really funny looks ppl asking how low it is and sum1 said down the prom hey mate your polo is minted mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> grrrrrrrr biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yea on the front the bottom locking plate goes to the last thread on the shock thus slamming it i though it would be the other way but its not tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Well its defo slammed but boy do you need some alloys smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Anyway what make are they rear shocks as they look like G max sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> and assuming the kit is FK how much did you pay for the whole kit and also what drop measurement is that accounting for the ballon tyres

Edited by The subtle modder

Well its defo slammed but boy do you need some alloys smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Anyway what make are they rear shocks as they look like G max sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> and  assuming the kit is FK how much did you pay for the whole kit and also what drop measurement is that accounting for the ballon tyres

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

man that is low  biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> you going e38

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

@tsm yea the whole kits all fk, cost £410.08 from venom ms ,its approx dropped 120mm

@luposteve yay i will be at e38 tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />