Front and Rear Bumpers

joe boatman

I have been looking on the net, and i saw a spanish version of the arosa with a 1.6 engine in it. i really like the look of the front and rear bumpers on it, as it gives a more sporty look. does anybody know where i can orders these parts from if they know the car im on about, and how much they may cost? if not, does anybody know where you can get some front and rear bumpers. my car is a 2001 y reg model.

cheers

doutful if anywhere mate, it was only a concept car - too bad as it would have made it here and woulda worked with seat supposedly being the sporty VAG brand smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

How sweet is that, im sure they would have made a killing on those if they had released it, id probably buy it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> !! No round arches on the back though sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

Edited by Alfie

yeah the arosa racer was never relised cause of the lupo GTI , but it looked really cool with the stripped out race interior , just the whole having a stripped out car and then a fancy dash confused me confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

edit * but they did relise a FR on the continent , but i am sure its a even fancier 1.4

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

• 2 weeks later...
it's not the exact body kit but it's not far off really.

Clicky

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that is sweet eek.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":eek:" border="0" alt="eek.gif" /> eek.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":eek:" border="0" alt="eek.gif" /> eek.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":eek:" border="0" alt="eek.gif" />

i think that is how i will style my arosa when i get one tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> , minus exhaust(not for tdi) and might have made my mind up about what colour to get too, maybe even black eek.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":eek:" border="0" alt="eek.gif" />

Arosa TDi's are so bloody rare i would take what ever colour you can get buddy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> im not to fussed about the colour really aslong as its not yellow or lime or any other bright colour like that wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />, but i wouldnt know if that look would suit any other colour huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

it's not the exact body kit but it's not far off really.

Clicky

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let's be honest. That's actually nothing like that Racer kit, but it still looks OK. Not really a fan of kitted Arosas and Lupos. Never seem to work IMO. You'd be better just modifying the standar ones like carter has.

Arosa TDi's are so bloody rare i would take what ever colour you can get buddy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Carter your just saying that because your selling yours at the moment wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />