vw-porsche hub adaptors???

fruitloop16v

Hey folks!!

Has anyone ever come across pcd adaptors to allow fitment of 5 stud Porsche stud pattern wheels to VW 4 stud hubs?If so can you tell me where i can buy a set?I've seen a loop with porsche rims on cleaned.be so it can be done.......i think! confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

I kinda guessed someone would but haven't a clue where to get them.I've tried loking on th Venom Motorsport website but they only list vw 4/100 to vw 5/100 or vw 5/100 to Porsche 5 stud but no VW 4 stud to Porsche 5 stud.Any suggestions? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

I know H&R do 4x100 to 5x130 Porsche adaptors. I think someone on the Edition 38 forum sells them, his username is A16VKR. If you look in the for sale section now there is a post about them. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> http://www.edition38.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=10242

I'll be ringin my H&R distributer up on wednesday to get a nice price smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by nfbr

it could of been my gti too.

a word or warning with these posrche adaptors this is very very important especailly when you eventually need to remove the adaptors off the hub to change disks.

some adaptors use what is known as a castle bolt which is an allen tighten bolt with a square view from the side (hard to explain.) these sit tight against the holes in the adaptor after about 6 months they can sieze into the adaptors making them impossible to remove ( I had this problem and needed ot use £40 drill bits to drill them out)

you need to go for the type of adaptor (often found on ebay)

which has a tapered bolt (when viewed from the side) the edge of these bolts do not fit flush with the edge of the adaptor instead the tapered part pulls the adaptor on tight.

£12 delivery to uk mainland rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

whoops bit tired when I posted that, sorry

I have e-mailed to find out a price.

Edited by Gavs_arosa16v