ians loop and mines (pics of porkers on!!!)

p88bel

PICS OF THE PORSCHE RIMS R ON A FEW POSTS DOWN!!!!

heres a few pics of my wheels well one of em all rest are same though.

also some pics of ians and mines on a day we had a carry on with the loops

wheel4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

wheel2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

mylupo3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupos1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupos2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by p88bel

The teledials rock as do the schmidts! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I bet it was fun polishing those teledials. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

better get extra strong bolts incase they snap off with the torque
laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Handbags!!!

There Schmidt Modern Line buddy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me likes...... a lot like the Comp's danny allen had on that orange mk1 of his

hmmm....maybe the steelie wearing S models i've been looking at wont seem so bad after all with a set of them! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

are they expensive? what's a good size 15" alloy for Loops then? 15 x 7 i'd imagine...........what kind of offset is good without causing rubbing/too much sticking out issues? 195/50profile tyres?

cheers

N

ians are wider than 7s but his 195s are well stretched to fit em looks nuts though up close, Im running 195 45 15s on my chromes and im going to be running the same on the porsche rims, theyre 152 BY 7S all round although ive wider spares for fitting later if I want, just got my tires this morning 4 brand new nankings with simular tread to proxies for £130 for all 4 brand new so cant complain, mate at ford got me through the books, I couldnt advise really on whats best though as my loops wings have been changed and the rear quarters reshaped and widened

there on still to polish em up and take pics, turned out to be a nightmare cos lupos so damn low, adjust front a little but rears been a damn nightmare still getting a costant rubbing or scuffing i think ive got a brake shoe thats fecked which is causing a lot of the noise cos when cars parked it looks like theres stacks of room so doesnt explain why im hearinf so much so will get it stripped down, weve changed the rear springs on it as well to bring it up so slightly but looking to get the bodyshop to mod the rear quarter arches more as have a larger than norm lip on em so with it gon i reckon ill get away with it on its ass again, will post pics real soon

Finally got my Schmidt lips polished up. They look a treat!! I was over at P88 BELs earlier and saw his Porsche rims on his car. We put both cars in the sunshine = THEY ARE BLINGING!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

We are going to take more pics when he gets the rear shoe problem sorted out. They look sweet. The only problem is my tyres are rubbing at full lock. They are catching a tiny plastic cover inside the arch so im going to fit some 195x45x15s in a few weeks as im running 50s just now.

Heres some pics Ive still to polish up the wheels an nalcken the tiire walls and polish car but no point will get oily hands when on ramps to get rear shoes checked out or bearing whatever it is thats making the racket, Im on the look out for new rear springs or something different for rear as ull see in pics porkers stick out a bit it was too low at first so raised it but the springs wont last too long that they fitted!

lupowheel1.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupowheel2.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupowheel3.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupowheel4.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupowheel6.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupowheel5.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

The noise from the rear drums mate.

take out the wheel studs and replace with some VW ones

I had the same problem.

I used the alloy wheel studs I used before, but they are too long for these type of wheels.

The noise from the rear drums mate.

take out the wheel studs and replace with some VW ones

I had the same problem.

I used the alloy wheel studs I used before, but they are too long for these type of wheels.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Had this on a Mk1 too.....bolts knock against the rear brake assemly (if it's got drums).........imagine it must cause the same with disks too tho.

Compare what you had to what you've put in there to check

£250 including 4 new tires fitted, hub kit was £150 including postage from germany, got a spare set of the rims lying as well just incase, i like th way the tires stick out just a littl and curve ok for the arch just catches the innner part of arch on the tred the bodyshop will sort this though then itll be slammed yet again

• 2 weeks later...
ians are wider than 7s but his 195s are well stretched to fit em looks nuts though up close, Im running 195 45 15s on my chromes and im going to be running the same on the porsche rims, theyre 152 BY 7S all round although ive wider spares for fitting later if I want, just got my tires this morning 4 brand new nankings with simular tread to proxies for £130 for all 4 brand new so cant complain, mate at ford got me through the books, I couldnt advise really on whats best though as my loops wings have been changed and the rear quarters reshaped and widened

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

any arch mods needed for Ians ModernLines? 8x15 seems the size they do for them............any clearance problems? very VERY tempted to be honest. Those or RH Cups! 195/45/15 rubber yeah?

Cheers lots

Neal

any arch mods needed for Ians ModernLines?  8x15 seems the size they do for them............any clearance problems?  very VERY tempted to be honest. Those or RH Cups! 195/45/15 rubber yeah?

Cheers lots

Neal

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Two very good choices there. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />