Relacment clutch pedal

Have a 03 1.4 tdi sport. Clutch pedal went the other day. Been given this (6N2721321K) part number by VW, but cant seem to find one. Anyone know where to get a replacement or have one available to purchase? Or know a good enough replacement pedal? Can't seem to find the right shape with the slave cylinder linkage on the correct side. 

Edited by Lupo Luke 91

Assuming the metal tab let go and the cylinder linkage now pushes through the pedal?

Same thing happened to mine, had it welded back on, good to go.

Common vw problem apparently 

20210711_113418~2.jpg

• Thanks 1

At least hydraulic clutch pedal cars are not afflicted with pedal box failure. Much more difficult to fix. There's even a dedicated thread on the subject.

I'd take your old one to your nearest workshop/garage repair place along with a 6 pack of beer. It'll take 30 seconds to weld it. :)

9 hours ago, mk2 said:

At least hydraulic clutch pedal cars are not afflicted with pedal box failure. Much more difficult to fix. There's even a dedicated thread on the subject.

I'd take your old one to your nearest workshop/garage repair place along with a 6 pack of beer. It'll take 30 seconds to weld it. :)

Yes they are. 

They are? How do they break? The master is bolted through the firewall?

With the cable version, it's usually the weld(s) between the clutch cable bracket and the main bit that snaps.

Mine broke on the arosa tdi!! 

Oh, everyone is talking about the pedal not the box. I'm being thick. Thought you meant the pedal box... It's like how could it- because it can't. But yeah the pedal breaks on that little tab that sticks out. Lots of weld needed. Surprising that they go TBH. Only ever encountered one on a Bora.