Gti

tigcraft

Always got a search going on eBay for curiosity more than anything but the amount of Lupo GTIs  on this week is eight!! They really are common as muck and I’ve seen so many of the last year which surprises me as you would have thought they would have been far and few between. 

Get outta here! No way. 8 complete gtis for sale? The parts alone are worth more than the car now (almost). Especially if not in good or mint condition. Going on ebay now for a look...

It's true. How unusual. Everyone must be broke. Should've bought a Tesla. Er, I mean an SDI.

I'm just trying to figure out how the cup car's title is transferred. If not a registered vehicle, who's to say you're the legal owner if you buy it? Any car can be registered, it's just a case of having it inspected first. An SVA.

Edited by mk2
  • Like 1

I can see by the end of this year all diesel lupo/arosa’s  will now shoot  up in value. Did they ever do a Arosa Sdi I wonder?