Old Orleans Video

Marqs_Loopy

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Sorry for the delay Chaps and Chapesses-Ok Guys Big Bandwidth Alert . I have had to compress the video quality dow to get it to a reasonable quality with video and music.. It's 10MB so if you ain't got broadband it may take a while biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> .

Old Orleans Video Clip June 2005

Let me know what you think confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

i thought u left me out on the line up then it came up with special guest star biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />:D:D

At first I thought someone had left a silver hangbag on the end of the row of GTI's, then I realised it was Paul's car with the roof-bars! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PMSL!! thx jon

Great vid there....but I dont wana ruin the whole scene but I was left out of the line up! ... Im the second GTi in the line tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> (rob had gone by this time lol) But Ill let you off cause its a great vid mate shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Great vid there....but I dont wana ruin the whole scene but I was left out of the line up! ... Im the second GTi in the line  tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> (rob had gone by this time lol) But Ill let you off cause its a great vid mate  shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ty surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" />

Doh Sorrythought I would Put down everone that came But year on going back through the line up scene again i agree .I'll get it right nex time

Si wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Ofcourse Nuttiness supremeo follow by a nice Bison Burger too

Andi huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Wanted to make it like a car show extract ...

Paul cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

See you got the red star slot too

John surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" />

Cheers for cleaning my wheels with your finger mate

Jon biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

A Handbag....LOL- Prehaps we should of danced around it

Glad you all liked it guys the hi quality one was alot better that was trimmed down so i could get it in the webspace i've got.

Look forward to trying to get out next time(lol) 18 weeks of pregnant women so far wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Edited by Marqs_Loopy

Marq mate change the topic subject, it's 10 Mb not 20 wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

downloading it at the mo biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

great un mate thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Don't forget the red piping lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yer made me crack up that bit! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Don't forget the red piping lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Si yep it was mate its of the singles album.

Alvaro BLueLoop (hope i remembered Right)- Yep your right mate it it's 10 not 20MB started out 20 MB but i was not able to put it on the server cos it was to big blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Can you tell me what it's called at some stage please Marq?  Need to buy that fella

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The track is called ONYX and the album is BassmentJaxx the singles Si wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

showed all my mates the vid today they thought it wos quality! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> (wanted to take the credit for it so i was going to stop it before your name came up tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> but...... I couldn't do it lol)

Edited by Ty

showed all my mates the vid today they thought it wos quality!  shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />  (wanted to take the credit for it so i was going to stop it before your name came up  tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />  but...... I couldn't do it lol)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oi Steady now... hopethey liked it "red piping an all"

Oi Steady now... hopethey liked it "red piping an all"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yer they did... oh and by the way im not stalking you in any way but I drove past your house today my gf lives just round the corner saw the loop on the driveway sort of gave it away! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />