Old Orleans Video

Marqs_Loopy

Quick!  Have his cambridges and his wheels

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought about it lol!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Alvaro BLueLoop (hope i remembered Right

aye thats correct smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

you gotta make some more vids thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

TY mustav been on my other halfs Mm and Dads drive on Sunday as i neede to wash the dust from the wheels (Plus a free dinner...LOL)

Alvaro you are absolutely right i'm gonna have to do some more vids...

Every event I go to now(when aloud out) i am gonna film and Funk it up with some music and funnies blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I am still trying to get over the Bison Burger i had too huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Edited by Marqs_Loopy

AND another video thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> hopefully next time im added in the line up tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

hopefully next time im added in the line up tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

no need to make this video then Marqs bleh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bleh:" border="0" alt="bleh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Blue Loop

no need to make this video then Marqs bleh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bleh:" border="0" alt="bleh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly ..LOL biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" /> whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" />

Alright guys. only just had a chance to watch this as i've been in Puerto Banus the last week, (its a hard life). just thought i'd say great video. see you all at the next meet, if not at the ring!!