Lupo GTI mite going real soooon..........

Lee182Cup

they are nice cars and really quick, not as exclusive but i wouldn't say no to a blue one with the cup pack or a yellow one. i fancied a 172 cup before the lupo, but i just couldn't afford insurance etc. if u fancy one just go for it.

lol.. da one i will be getting is the blue one with the white stripes...

if i order one now, the earliest i can pick it up is the tuesday coming up..

i jus dunno whether to go for it or not... they dont have a 182 cup for me to test drive but i have read good reviews on them.. jus dunno wot to do sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Isn't the standard 182 with the cup pack the one to go for, rather than the actual Cup?

And are you buying brand new?? Save a a wodge and get a lightly used one smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i know someone with a 172 cup, and that goes like stink. again, like every else is sayin, they are common as muck. For what they are tho, they r impressive cars.

I rather get a seat ibiza cupra, or leon if it was me, more tunabilty, and u can get them cheap.

yup i'd go for the 182 with the cup pack, anthracite wheels, stiffer suspension and nice spoiler and i think it has a black splitter on the front, all for 200 quid. i'd wait for one like that, or like matty said, save a load of cash and get a nearly new one.

Its not an easy decision, my best has a 172 cup hes modded it under the bonnet and the outside got lovely 17 multi's in white looks really nice! ive had a few races with him and he leaves me for dead! but as everyone has said want abit of exclusivity and i would say better build quality if mine werent falling apart lol! I would stick with the loop smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ! wait till you can afford a scooby or something wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> !

Edited by Ty

i had a 182 orderd this time last year and decided to cancel 6 weeks in to it lol they werent amused reson i canceld was i had 2 gearboxes in 3 weeks on ma 02 plate clio in the 8 weeks i was waiting for the 182 and they tried to make me pay for 1 of them

i love ma gti and be serious how many clios have u seen today iv seen loads

but if you decide to go for it get the 182 with cup pak better than the 182 cup i think

but remember the clio 192 is out soon and looks good from pics iv seen

is the trophy just the same as the 172 cup? (no xenons, leather etc.)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, in short. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I posted the blurb about it from autocar news in the 'next car' thread in General chat.

I wouldn't bother spending a penny on a clio until they sort out that driving position, which I believe they have only addressed on the last trophy edition

Sat in a 172 Exclusive and could not believe how bad it was

agree with you rallyebaz, driving position is crap.

as i said stay with the lupo gti, be part of an exclusive group wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

see they were offering fiesta Sts for £10995 at virgin.com, some cheap hot hatch bargains out there just now. A good time to buy if you can get a decent price for your old car.