poor green lupo

hotoshinken

Not agin! lol

And the winner of the award of the most reposted topic on club Lupo goes to.. haha

Ya, shes been driving it a while now wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

This is like the 10th thread on this by disturbed people!

Cant blame you tho - I'm watching it & if that creepy old codge tries to nail Dot in the lupo, I will smash up my tv, and then push my lupo into the harbour due to the shame.

CopyofMichelle_Ryan_Jan_2K5_Arena03.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

mmmmmmm i know i would bleh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bleh:" border="0" alt="bleh.gif" /> bleh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bleh:" border="0" alt="bleh.gif" /> bleh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bleh:" border="0" alt="bleh.gif" /> thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> u aint the only one bud!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I'm more disturbed by the amount of people that watch it frankly!

Wonder how many more times this thread will be done smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

thats eastenders answer to there viewer ratings imagine the ratings of eastenders if she was like that walking round albert square! i kno i would tune in with my tea and biscuits everytime tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> !!

Can we post this on the main page so that there are no more fecking annoying posts like this?

Unless more pictures like rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> get posted smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />