2001 Lupo GTI in Red 106,000 miles

monkeymagic

I am putting my Lupo GTI up for sale as I have a habit of buying cars on a whim, even though I dont need it. I bought her a few months ago with a number of the common Lupo faults. Since I have had it I have done check straps, high tail brake light, had the roof and spoiler re-sprayed due to a little lacquer peel, fitted a repair kit to the rear wiper, replaced front and rear discs, put 4 Toyo Proxes tyres on her, a new ABS sensor, oil, plugs and filters changed, replaced the missing trim from the front bumper, replaced front top mounts, rear shocks, front lower arms and ball joints, both front drive shafts due to worn inner CV joints causing a slight vibration. I have replaced a window switch and the drivers door wiring loom. Prior to my ownership she has had the gear box rebuilt and a new clutch fitted. She is very straight with only a few tiny blemishes. The interior is very clean too. She is a nice looking car with the drive to suit.

I want £3750 for her, i paid £3000 for her and have spent over 1k sorting all the niggles. She is a nice example that does not need anything spending on her.She is MOT'd til August and she will come with the reg plate. Ill let the pictures do the talking. If you are interested please call me on 07734441065. The car is based in Redditch Worcesterhsire. Steven.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, Please could you let me know what the age is, what the mileage is and does it have Services to back this up? sorry for all the questions

Doh Just seen the miles and year in the title

Edited by RedVillan

That's one tidy looking GTI. Well done! Shame you're not keen on keeping it, I think the Red GTI's look wonderful.

I can't tell from the photos because it's slightly out of focus, but does it have Air Con? Looks like you've got the double button....?

I have a mountain of receipts from previous owners and from the parts I've done. It does have a/c. I have always wanted one and would love to keep it but the drive is only big enough for 2 cars. My Audi s2 takes pride of place in garage. And meaning no dis respect to lupo but it's no S2;-)

• Like 1