Hello

MissDub

Hello

Im currently learning to drive in an automactic Lupo! :)

Only had a few lessons but im really enjoying driving a Lupo!

Never really noticed or saw Lupo's around or how nice they were untill i started driving one and now i see Lupo's around all the time! - I take it as a sign that when i do pass i need to buy myself a Lupo! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Are you taking your test in an automatic or manual? If you take it in an auto you can then only drive autos if I am lead to believe.

Hello

I will be taking the test in an automatic and im aware that if i pass in an automatic then i can only drive an automatic :)

• 7 months later...

Hey just thought I would have a little update. Finally past my test on Friday 13th of jan.

Just thought I would stick a couple of pics of my car up.

Before any1 says I no it needs lowering and will be in the next couple of weeks lol.

Also looking to have the bumpers smoothed and colour coded in the near future.

Let me no what you think.

d4447e7e.jpg

d3833733.jpg

626bb105.jpg

1f67eec2.jpg

well done on passing :)... got yourself a good buy there.. wheels and plate come with the car or have you added those?? what other plans do you have in store for us all??

• 2 weeks later...

well done on passing :)... got yourself a good buy there.. wheels and plate come with the car or have you added those?? what other plans do you have in store for us all??

Thanks. It was a good buy, paid £1800 for it with 11 months mot, 4 months tax and full vw service history to back up the 13000 miles it had when I first got it. It was standard when I got it. The plate was a prezzy from my other half and he sold his banded steels to buy me these wheels.

Only other plans are so get the bumpers Colour coded really but need to save some money first

Thanks. It was a good buy, paid £1800 for it with 11 months mot, 4 months tax and full vw service history to back up the 13000 miles it had when I first got it. It was standard when I got it. The plate was a prezzy from my other half and he sold his banded steels to buy me these wheels.

Only other plans are so get the bumpers Colour coded really but need to save some money first

wooow even better then :D... hawww, what a sound guy.. banded steels are amazing though :S... yeah have you got a quote for that? im thinking of doing that too however i really want some new alloys... hmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

Check out the classified section on here or good ole fleabay where I got my sport :thumbsup: