Front splitters

si_leeds

Yeah , because im the person who constantly asks what coilovers to get and what colour i should paint my wheels???

Think about it. I dont give out many facts , so taking me away wouldnt increase them anyway , just keep them at a level plain.

Plus every king had its jester, and i can juggle.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without people like Scotty on message boards they would be full of arse kissing, back patting, ego massaging bell ends, and some kids asking daft questions.

Without that dosage of reality you end up with a group of deluded people with a false sense of greatness. Everyone needs someone to keep their feet on the ground.

On topic, I think this thread proves, if you want a Mk3 Golf splitter, buy a Mk3 Golf, and leave it on the damn Golf.

Yeah , because im the person who constantly asks what coilovers to get and what colour i should paint my wheels???

Think about it. I dont give out many facts , so taking me away wouldnt increase them anyway , just keep them at a level plain.

Plus every king had its jester, and i can juggle.

Isn't that the kinda reason CLub lupo was invented? To get your problems fixed and advise? Agreed. I can juggle too :lol:

Without people like Scotty on message boards they would be full of arse kissing, back patting, ego massaging bell ends, and some kids asking daft questions.

Without that dosage of reality you end up with a group of deluded people with a false sense of greatness. Everyone needs someone to keep their feet on the ground.

On topic, I think this thread proves, if you want a Mk3 Golf splitter, buy a Mk3 Golf, and leave it on the damn Golf.

How would it be full of "arse kissing"? What do you mean when you with deluded people with a false sense of greatness? What about me?! I may get a mk3 splitter but i hate mk3 golfs there ****?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hehe.

Thank you liam, simply put yet with an undertone of me still being a cock at times. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How would it be full of "arse kissing"? What do you mean when you with deluded people with a false sense of greatness? What about me?! I may get a mk3 splitter but i hate mk3 golfs there ****?!

it would end up like a 'krooozin' site where everyone kisses each others arses and tell each other how their ICE is 'bangin' and their bodykit is 'smooov'. Then due to this everyone thinks they are mint...

Sometimes you just need someone to tell you something looks ****. By all means, it's your car, your choices, etc, but don't cry when people find your car a laughing stock.

it would end up like a 'krooozin' site where everyone kisses each others arses and tell each other how their ICE is 'bangin' and their bodykit is 'smooov'. Then due to this everyone thinks they are mint...

Sometimes you just need someone to tell you something looks ****. By all means, it's your car, your choices, etc, but don't cry when people find your car a laughing stock.

Yeah i know what you mean but its like me, i have a lupo sport and to me its my own Ferrari, i love it. Its everyones own personality what they put into there own car but i do know what you mean.

scotty_82 why dont you make your own bull**** thread and you can just write insults to yourself. A mature man like you it could kee you occupied for days! Write an insult and try beat it and vice versa!

So what does that outburst have to do with you loving your sport like a ferrari.

I thought what i wrote made total sense.

Clap clap round of applause. Whats wrong with going through the old stuff?! Its there for a reason isn't it?

Theres a "mam" joke there somewhere.

The problem with digging old stuff up is that it is usally finished.

You dont need to go round adding "cool" to the end of every thread.

Well why isn't it deleted from here then!?!? I can write what i want within reason on any of the threads can't I? Have i put "cool" on the end of anything?!

McDonald's must have changed quite a lot in 12 hours then! :shades::lol:

Haha! Same old, Same old!

Haha stitch up. It's alright i'd ditch us ugly mugs for her any day ;)

Yeah again, ask her about 'again'.. I don't wanna break it to you.

Now Christopher, apologise to Mr. 82. Thank you.

LOL, you leave her alone :P hahahaha yeah you're lucky you are in tton and not around my way :) Apologize for what hehe?

Super size to show you really like her/him

What the...?