errrrmm the loop......updated page 23

Mitchell

Absolutely bonkers, I love it. Didnt get to E38 this year, but cant believe its the same car as the yellow Loop with (much less) polished bonnet I saw there last year.

Easily the most original lupo in the UK (Europe?), and a shining (no pun intended) example to all us non-gti owners that you dont need a gti to be cool. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

What engine is in it?

A GTI one IIRC laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lupo 3l used an all aluminium 1.2 TDI 3cylinder smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Mitch uses a Polo GTI 1.6 16v Engine smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

Found these pictures on cleaned.be, where someone said some nice things about the Lupo, then someone said, "that Lupo is no more" and posted the pictures that terrifies me,

aaah007.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

aaah006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

That is just horrific:( One of the nicest Lupos I've ever seen... Gone?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well i started today at 4pm managed to get the front panel/lights/bonnet and wiring out at 5 pm it started raining angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

well i started today at 4pm managed to get the front panel/lights/bonnet and wiring out at 5 pm it started raining angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

You need one of those marqees from argos or maybe B&Q.

got one chris but it's windier sp than windy nook up here in the hills laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

you did all that in an hour blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> your a bloody quick worker

and whats the plan with this now is it going to be as it was or have you decided on a different engine now?

wayne

pushed it outside today so i could clean up the work area

aaah077.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

yeh but bear in mind i've removed half the nackered stuff and the servo and brake lines are buggered too blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Poor thing is looking a bit sorry for its self sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Still looks lush from the A pillars back. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

yeah does look a bit of a state sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> but knowing you it will be done by christmas wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> and is it me or has one of your special 3L wings being damaged? (drivers)

wayne

yeah does look a bit of a state sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> but knowing you it will be done by christmas wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> and is it me or has one of your special 3L wings being damaged? (drivers)

wayne

its just you laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...