WHO WANTS PARTS !!! MK2!!!

one litre wonder ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just altering it the now

Haha biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> THE NOW?? craig are you sure your not gona do it "THE LATER" or "THE TOMORROW"

i love these random scottish added words smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If the carpets are grey, I would be interested in the plastic 'seat runner slot surrounds' that fit onto the carpet.

1.0mpi doesn't have them and Seat have been tooooo generous with the grease... makes them slide nice and smooth, but keep getting grease on my fingers!

Silver!

right just got an email back from the company and it doenst look good sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

RE: Seat Arosa 1.4TDi

Dear Mr Cameron the car was dismantled april 2005 what parts are required ???

so i will email them back and ask what have they got left

latest update , ******!!! they have ****** all left from the car sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> and then they are wanting Ă‚ÂŁ60+VAT for 1 hub sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> could prob get a new one for that !

Nooo, *********! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Kepp looking Craig hun, and you know who to call when you find the next one tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Especially if its red!

Nooo, *********! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Kepp looking Craig hun, and you know who to call when you find the next one tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Especially if its red!

lol! have i to knock back all the other coloured ones thet wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Nah, still might consider one, if it was cheap enough. Just then I have to factor in getting it sprayed before it goes near my car laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

For Lunalupi...

Sorry off topic, but I see from your profile:

Does that mean you live in a bath in Leicester??

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

For Lunalupi...

Sorry off topic, but I see from your profile:

Does that mean you live in a bath in Leicester??

Silver, I'm from Bath, but I go to Uni in Leicester - so I share my time between the two tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by lunalupi

Findy green

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> best description of that colour ever laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> best description of that colour ever laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I knew that would tickle someone! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Thers a complete 1998 Arosa 1.4 mpi Auto in Findy green in a salvage yard near me,

they want Ă‚ÂŁ895 which seems a bit steep to me but he normally comes down for a deal, happy to enquire, deal, store, if enough interest?

jim

you couldnt find out how much he wants for the headlights could you please mate, and if he wants Ă‚ÂŁ30 or less ill have them n pay u postage tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Thers a complete 1998 Arosa 1.4 mpi Auto in Findy green in a salvage yard near me%2