Swaps?

MoloneyGti

Set of 4 ATS CUPS, ALL on 4 x 165/50 15 Kumho KU31 73V Car Tyre's, ALL have lots of tread on every tyre.

Yes, I like them alot, They look extremely nice/smart.

HOWEVER.. Would swap for:

A good set of 15" Black Team dynamics pro race 1.2's with tyres... That ALL have plenty/Lots of tread left?

OR similar 15"s in good condition? Monza's etc?

Any curbing on them and what price by themselves?

Also.. i WOULD give you a price but I am needing a swap, Even looking for STANDARD 15" Lupo GTI alloys, 4 with tyres... Just need someone to swap with!

V.W Lupo GTI wheels for the swap must be in good condition with good tyre treads on each.

Edited by MoloneyGti

Can you please post a price, even if only for valuation purposes.

Regards

Oh sorry :) Erm... ATS CUPS ALL IN GREAT CONDITION, 4 good tyres, Hm... £300 region.

Thanks, Lee

P.S - Anyone with standard GTI alloys in same condition as my ATS CUPS AND TYRES, I would swap? You would be getting a very good deal at the end of the day! ATS's are worth a quite a bit in this condition!

• 3 weeks later...

Got any pics? I have a couple of sets of wheels needing a bit of TLC but would be willing to swap both for these tbh

these which are currently being sanded down, not sure what they are but they have similar 'motorsporty' look to yer TD pro race's:

312747_10150342260556485_732466484_8642573_552103331_n.jpg

15x6.5. No tyres atm.

+ either these (antera type 143s apparently) - with approx half worn 195/50/15s if you want them, imagine they'll be a bit big for you (*the tyres I mean) if you're runnning 165/50s though...

wheels-2.jpg

15x7ish

...or these....

$(KGrHqZHJDIE7Bcviu-zBO16TTTVp!~~60_12.JPG

3 x near mint 14" E30 BBS + 1 that needs serious work (or just replacing it lol) no centre caps

14x6.5

Probably not what you're after but no harm in asking I thought lol If you wanted to run one lot you always could flog the others to fund tyres ;)

Edited by Koop

• 2 weeks later...