My White Lupo Sport

Dann

Just put my number plate on tonight and think it ruins the look as I have it at the side. Does anyone with the smoothed numberplate have it dead centre in the black grill part at the bottom?

Cheers for all the comments :D

ooo looks lovely! the white works brilliantly with the smoothed look.

i think this is what your looking for http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?sho...c=53800&hl=

Thanks for the link...found it about half an hour too late, have just fitted to the centre like that! Ta anyway though!

Heres some photos of it from last night at the mega meet (Photos by carly).

5734_100887852339_844367339_2021240_3216263_n.jpg

5734_100887712339_844367339_2021219_1479262_n.jpg

5734_100887702339_844367339_2021218_5882745_n.jpg

Were you running this without a numberplate?

Last night? Or do you mean in general?

It depends if I'm heading to a meet or not really. If its a meet I put it in the window or on my sunvisor with elastic bands then take it off, for daily driving I had it on the front with a square plate, but now its a normal one.

Heres another from last night:

DSC07298b.jpg

Thanks again! :)

Not sure about the black line, maybe a lighter grey would have worked better, but thats only my opinion.

Good job all round! :)

Gonna keep the black for the time being to match the mirrors, handles and wheel centres but I'm toying with a different colour at the moment.

hey dude, hows the lupo treating you? im not on here much anymore but seeing the pics make me want him back lol. did you end up with the 45 profile on the front? had any greef from it cos i had enough bother on the 40's

oh and dont worry too much about the front plate, i took it off a year ago and didnt get any bother from it.

you just need some recaros in it now from a mk4 golf ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers again!

hey dude, hows the lupo treating you? im not on here much anymore but seeing the pics make me want him back lol. did you end up with the 45 profile on the front? had any greef from it cos i had enough bother on the 40's

oh and dont worry too much about the front plate, i took it off a year ago and didnt get any bother from it.

you just need some recaros in it now from a mk4 golf ;)

Hiya mate, its going mint thanks...hows the Bora?! Ended up with a 195/40 profile on the front and 195/45 on the rear, havent really had any problems...couple of score marks on the tyres from some hefty bumps but I'm thinking of getting the arches rolled. Got pulled over without the plate the other month and they reminded me I didnt have an MOT! :o

Put some Recaros in last week and retrimmed the rears in Recaro material as well, will get some photos in the next few days. They might be gone in a few weeks for something slightly different anyway ;)