mij performance in walsall

HALL1E123

Yep I had a full system from mani back... customer service was superb, the product was superb, and theyre super friendly and know their stuff! Im very reluctant to leave any jobs what-so-ever to other people no matter the company reputation, but Id not hesitate to recommend or go there again for any other work I needed.

You'll be pleased with the work for definite; and they got my super low golf onto the ramps no problems, when normally it wont go on anything! (I actually had the coilover adjusters with me just-in-case!) :)

Guy with a VX220 I knew from my Lotus days and a guy off the Alfa forums both had custom exhausts done by them and were very pleased. They seem like a good outfit. Forecourt usually looks like the extra's from a 'Fast and the Furious' set though, loads of EVO's, Supra's and Skyline's hanging about.

Their premises are quite impressive too, I drive past them a few times a week. Its a big improvement on their old location which was some dodgy backstreet garage!

Hey guys ive just got back from mij, yes the building and the vehicles around it are impressive. If i had asked them to fit a straight forward cat back then im sure it would have been fine but unfortunatly i also wanted a high flow cat and raceland 4 branch fitting which seemed a little to hard for them. There first problem was that the manifold hit on the sump, which we all know and i had previously told him (must have slipped his mind :wtf: ). He then he wuldt be able to heat it and bend it cus it would restrict the flow!, so they would have to cut the manifold, re-align

it and weld it back up. Second problem he said that the lambda holes were wrong, that they were both to far away (i had also said to him before that the lambda wires my need extending) and i had to tell him that the so called second lambda hole was actually for an egr, which he said he could'nt blank off because no plates were supplied, so i said just weld it up! I then went to the waiting room and nobody started work on my car for about half an hour and when they did there was 3 of them and they all looked about 15 and seemed like they hadnt got a clue!

I then walked down into town to kill a few hours and when i came back once again nobody was working on it and not a great deal seemed to have been done, In the end it took nearly 7 HOURS!!

and they pulled my pants down over ther price :angry:

I AM NOT VERY HAPPY.

• 2 weeks later...

yeh the actuall work carried out was is quite high quality apart from my engine management light came on the other day, plugged her in "lambda 1 slow response time", i had a look at the new wiring and the gauge of the wire they have used is far to thick and is causing too much resistance.

There is a definate improvement in throttle response and there is alot more torque lower down in the revs so she pulls alot better.

:mellow: they charged me just shy of £700 :mellow:

yeh the actuall work carried out was is quite high quality apart from my engine management light came on the other day, plugged her in "lambda 1 slow response time", i had a look at the new wiring and the gauge of the wire they have used is far to thick and is causing too much resistance.

There is a definate improvement in throttle response and there is alot more torque lower down in the revs so she pulls alot better.

:mellow: they charged me just shy of £700 :mellow:

Thicker wiring will have a reduced resistance.

At the sort of distances you are looking at though the resistance of the wire causing volt drop is too small to measure, let alone cause you problems.