MY LITTLE ROCKET SHIP.

...superlupo...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted on Sep. 05 2003,23:54

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bet a gti wouldnt keep up with it when i get round to v6ing it i would call your a name but its not really worth it is it because you know you are

See thats the problem, to get your car to go faster than a GTi you are thinking of putting a V6 lump in it ???

Do yourself a favour mate, put a 2.9 Vee Dub engine in and double the price of your glorified moped :thumbs:

haha!!!!!

see he thinks his petrol powered wheelchair keeps up with my car.... he got this idea when i drove next to him at 100 to see how fast it was....... the speedo don't even go that far!!!

this obviously means it can keep up right?????

[b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0][u:post_uid0]NO[/b:post_uid0][/i:post_uid0][/u:post_uid0] i wasn't even half throttle. i think if you remember i got bored at one point and wasted you rather easily.

and yes it's by all means nippy but i wouldn'd go as far as saying it's fast..... if you actually wanna race then at the next run what ya brung at santa pod i will happilly murder your spastic wagon in front of hundreds of people as many times as you like!!!!

thank you. :mad:

Hi mate, without wanting to copy your ideas, i bought one of those 5" tacho's for my car, i was told it didnt fit with my car, my local garage tried for 3 hours to fit, in the end i was given a refund, can u tell me where u bought your from, how much and who fitted... send me a message mate or text me 07967 395411

a message to superlupo

ahhh is someone tired matthew did i ever say my car could go over 100mph no did someone whinge that they had a hard time time over taking someone yes and matthew there was a roundabout ahead and we both slowed down remember do you want mummy to take your rattle and put you in bed see you whitey biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 2 months later...

god im sick of this whole smart car argument.

i gonna end it by sayin that all that matters is mine is lower than yours... and faster.

F.A.O matt x... the tacho was a c$nt to fit!!!! took my friend si 2 days to fit it!!!! basically we couldn't run it off the egnition coil like your supposed to because it runs a different system so instead we took the standard rev counter out and pulsed every wire on the back till we found the right wire.... then split the wire and ran the new tacho off that.... :0 if that made any sense.. we told a friend with an arosa sport and he did it in 45mins. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

J3nxE..... yeah it was me at styledynamix lupobotherer is the kiddy i told you about... i gave him your card aswell...

and erik, it's not an R32 anymore because people were laughin at me.... it should be back soon i've just become really REALLY lazy lately!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yes it was..... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

the one on the bonnet had a massive spot on her ass!!!!!

oh the joys of air brushin.... :sigh: :sigh:

funniest day i ever had. :thumbs:

yeah.

if you've got the issue wiv the green saxo on the front that came wiv the sun viser cd holder [ooooooh....] im in that one too... if redline ran a petrol station. im the one in the just do it `t-shirt`. and the other kid is my mate alan and his red datsun almera. my dads in it and every thin because they did the shoot at my parents petrol station. :thumbs: i ad tits pushed on me window and everythin and we over heard the women chattin bout the best sex they ever had!!! SCORE.

ooooh and they said they'd feature me car when i finish it. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 4 months later...
ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Yep agree matt looks the mutts nutts... convinced me now gonna get the cambridges for mine now.. what the part no I'm too fat and lazy ta find it. ???