New daily - Honda S2000

Huw Pugh

For the last few years I've been running a Fabia Vrs as a daily. I've just bitten the bullet though and bought myself a replacement. I've wanted one for a while but couldn't justify one. I was initially after a red one but El found one with an unusual colour. Its known as Deep Burgundy and most of the time it looks black but it has a red and gold metallic to it. I haven't taken any pictures yet so here's a couple from the sale ad along with a few I've pinched from another thread showing the metalic.

honda-s2000-16v-S1016980-3_zpsde504d68.j

honda-s2000-16v-S1016980-2_zpsca258567.j

and the metallic

400.jpg

266.jpg

Any plans for it? I heard the hks exhaust sounds amazing on it.

I don't want to go nuts as its my daily so there won't be any silly lows or anything. There's a mod you can do to the stock exhaust that gives it a better note without being too loud so I'll be tempted with that. First up it'll be a good detail.

I also want a hard top but they're not cheap so that'll put a stop to anything else this year.

I don't want to go nuts as its my daily so there won't be any silly lows or anything. There's a mod you can do to the stock exhaust that gives it a better note without being too loud so I'll be tempted with that. First up it'll be a good detail.

I also want a hard top but they're not cheap so that'll put a stop to anything else this year.

Silly modding is for vw's. Japanese modding is all about sound and power :thumbup: I've heard getting the wheels aligned to a different spec can make it less understeery but more snappy.

• 3 weeks later...

Vtec-yo

I do love a nicely kept S2000. Very luxurious cars with serious power. Fastest 4 cylinder N/A car on the road up until very recently were they not?