room behind rear arch liner?

Mini_ash

there's a little bit of room behind the liner, but the best way to find out is to just try taking it out, see how it goes. while you've got them out remember to clean all the shite out from the back of the sills, stops them rotting. top tip of the day! geoff

there's a little bit of room behind the liner, but the best way to find out is to just try taking it out, see how it goes. while you've got them out remember to clean all the shite out from the back of the sills, stops them rotting. top tip of the day! geoff

If you take the arch liners out, surely you're asking for rot and rust?

but if i dont im asking for it to go in the tyre and i will keep the hole where it goes in the bumper coved and i will put undercoat on it :D

Well, my Lupo's older than yours I reckon, and there isn't an ounce of rust on either arch. One has obviously been changed recently due to someone reversing in but the other I doubt has EVER been cleaned. No rust, no rot, nothing.

By the way, I know someone who painted the inside of their arches with hammerite. He was convinced it would stop rust.

It didn't. Beware mate.

Edit: by the way, I think your car looks ****ing mint in that photo. No need to lower it any more than that imo.

Edited by Skezza

Well, my Lupo's older than yours I reckon, and there isn't an ounce of rust on either arch. One has obviously been changed recently due to someone reversing in but the other I doubt has EVER been cleaned. No rust, no rot, nothing.

By the way, I know someone who painted the inside of their arches with hammerite. He was convinced it would stop rust.

It didn't. Beware mate.

Edit: by the way, I think your car looks ****ing mint in that photo. No need to lower it any more than that imo.

i just need to lower it a bit im at the top of my corsa shocks thats why im asking if they is anymore more

• 2 weeks later...