classified rant

rrdoctoruk

is it just me or do you get a little peeved when you go to the ads and cannot find out whereabouts in the country the person selling an item has not put where they are!!!!!

i thought the rules where and i qoute as follows

price,

number

phots

not to worried about photo but location would be good,

discuss!!!

Yes, check the Featured tab.

When creating an Advert it won't let you continue without filling in the location and phone number fields and these, a stated, are show in the "Features" tab. Not very logical I understand, but at least it's there.

That said; if I wanted to sell something I would state the location in the main description.

thats the main gripe,"

why can't you put the location when you are composing the ad instead of the "features" tab

to be honest i didnt know that the location and phone number was in this tab,

not very self evident,

why name it features tab why not location and phone number tab,

features is surley something that is special with what you are selling?

Also why do we have the classified as is? It is a pain to use and I can remember years ago you could actually buy stuff on the for sale threads. No stuff rarely comes up.

Any reason for the change?

see here for mattys reasons : http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?/topic/88163-new-classifieds-now-live/

also the adverts are on for to long 2 weeks max as there is so much stuff supposedley for sale and is not,

after 2 weeks or even 3 they get deleted auto matically wether they have been " bumped up" or not

oh i sold that ages ago mate!!!!!!!

so why do people advertise "for sale" and then go to sleep (or die)and don't contact you? f**ks me right off. when I've got stuff for sale I can't work quickly enough to get it to the person who wants it. but I work with professionals (most of the time) Geoff.(old and grumpy)