Tigz Loop

Tigz™

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye it does sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

That is till I get em on the twisty stuff! lol

I still find myself smileing when I take her anywhere. Went to Nottingham last night with Linconshire Gti and met up with LupoLunitic. He has lowered his -40mm and it is way lower than mine. I must not have fitted the fcukers propally. Even so the laugher is dieing down now, getting smiles now biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think once its been sprayed, it should start to look something like.

Oh by the way what you think to these?

led_side.jpg

Only £18 quid. I like my lights ya know. Neons are collected, ready to be fitted. Am I gonna be only Lup' with neons?

do the rozzers not get upset if you have blue lights on your car? If I had them (which I wouldn't for several reasons) I'd probably go for a colour not in use anywhere else, more likely to get away with purple I would think.

QUOTE(Crusoe)
I'd probably go for a colour not in use anywhere else, more likely to get away with purple I would think.

??? I dont think they do purple mate, I think you must meen you'd go for pink? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

:devil:

I've seen purple, looked quite cool on a slammed black pug 206, I can find some pics if you don't trust me. Surely not practical though, if i had them on mine they would get ripped off going through puddles and cracked by flying stones, plus you'd have to crawl under your car to clean them.

Its probably a good thing my car aint fast enough to do any damage to them!

If ya take the piss, and never turn em off your gonna get grief with the rozzers but.... hmmm just thinking bout it, can anyone really see me turning them off once there fitted?

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> as long as you don't stop, Fran had her's knicked off her car form outside her house. ???

I'm sure you could get your Burrbery paint out and make a custom set of neons for your though wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well thats it.

Im in a state of morning.

This morning I had to walk 2 miles from the bodyshop to work. They say it'll take them two days to do. Iv never felt this low...and scared. what if they **** it up? Iv desided...no thats not true. I flipped a coin and it told me to leave the grill black. Hope it dont look *****. What im going to do for the next couple of days I dont know. Got no cash for taxis, its bloody freezing up here so I aint walking, and theres always this wierd smelly old woman on the bus.

Anyone got the TV times?

• 1 month later...

Not got much intresting to report of late really. Its too bloody cold and wet to do the things ive got planned really so ive concentrating in my install.

Max designed me a box, which im sure some of you would have seen, appologises for the quality of the pic, I had to use my phone

tigz.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Sunday I thought it was about time I wired it up propaly. Thanks to Max (again!) for helpng me see where to (force) feed the amp cable into the engine bay.

I took my sub out last night to try and repair the cable to the 2nd coil...(I have been running it as a single voice coil sub since ive had it) Took some doing as I had to drill through the speaker to solder directly to the coil, but it was worth the effort, my system sounds so much better, the bass is deep now im really chuffed.

Bought myself a couple of rods to try for an Angel eye look.

I need to get some pics took, as ive still not shown you how the paint job looks.

• 1 month later...

Well thats it the boot is done!

Just finished trimming it and fitted it last night.

Took me over 6 cans of fibre glass to seal it inside and out so you can imagen how heavy it is now.

It took me 10 minutes to carry the thing to the car!!

Sounds really good, the base is really deep, and since building the square port Max designed for me has made a big diffrence. Its a lot more presice than the round port I had been useing.

Im really happy with the result, im gonna clean the car on Friday and take some pictures of it now its in.

Thanks to Max for designing the box for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok ive been sayin im gonna take some pics, for weeks and can never be arsed coz of the ***** weather. Picked up those lights yesterday so had to clean the car after travelling to Blackpool so thought id show you the car with the bumpers colour coded, the rear lights and what iv got done to the boot so far.

Still got loads of stuff to get done before GTi internation, but at least im starting to see the my efforts have been worth it.

What you guys think?

boot01.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1010051.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1010020.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1010045.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />