Tigz Loop

Tigz™

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive just bought a new I.C.E install last night, (i'll give the details later...) but Im having trouble wireing the sub to the 4 channel amp.

I want to use channel 1+2 for the 6x9s and 3+4 for the sub.

How do I bridge the amp? is it + to - or + to + ????

Please help quickley... ive got no sounds!!!!

Chears peeps

Hey Jon you sound quite an expert on wiring, fancy coming to fit my new stereo for me :sigh: thumb.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Usually if the amp is meant to be bridged then there will be a little diagram by the speaker terminals. Otherwise im not sure if thats a good idea (dont quote me on that).

Anyway, you would usually take the negative from 3 and the positive from 4.

Heres a couple of pics of my new system im half way through fitting, sorry if the pics are big, iv no idea why...

P1010028.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

supo.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Might think of one if it wasn't for thinking about what it sounds better than now biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> any pics of that wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

These arnt new, im at work and bored so just humer me ok...

wheel_001.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1010019.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P1010018.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

That really needs lowering.....

.....as it happens i know where there are some springs going cheap.....and a K+N. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />