Tigz Loop

Tigz™

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piece of advice for you all.

If any of you buy a head unit which reads:

CAUTION.

HIGH POWER DRAW

DO NOT CONECTED BEHIND DASH

CONNECT DIRECTLY TO BATTORY OR FUSE BOX

Then please do as it says, me like a cock went and connected to standed power feed. Now ive got no power.

Taking it to a I.C.E man in a hour to see if I've fried a wire...or my mp3 player!

And I dont wanna hear one word about Alpine head units!

Just to let ya know, as I know you must all be worried. I now have sounds!

All I had done was get the battory and ignition mixed up.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Sorted! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

As ive said before, ive a mate whos a Corsa boy, hes just bought some Abjet springs for £50

I asked if they were legit and he said yes. But in the same sentance he told me he had to meet the guy in a car park!

Legel or not £50 for brand new springs!

Ya you should have seen it. The engine bay was cleaner than my car! Alsmost standard car wise, but quite alot done to the egine, (pully, etc)

There was two G40's there, and a polo cl with a G40 transplant!

Oh and to top it off, there was the sweetest left hucker G60 Golf... I was in Vee Dub Heaven!!! :thumbs:

Ok ok I know my car is still high, and I should be consentrating on lowering the bloody thing, but I had an idea today on a boot install.

Anyways, Iv bought myself some MDF planned it, measured it... then realised I couldnt do it! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

But hey, im a man of many talents... well my mate is... so I dropped the wood off, told him what to do, and that i'll be round tommorow night to pick it up! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I know this looks like a 7 year old has drawn it, but it was the best I could do, but you'll get the picture. The best this is, when I kiss my baby good night, I can throw the parcel shelf back in and Haypresto! It'll hide everything away!

Then I'll through in abit of clear perspex in the front to see inside... should be ok... what you think?

Gonna look nice. Make sure its finished well and theres a `show-worthy` boot there. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Just one point, is the box gonna be big enough for the sub to breathe properly?

is the box gonna be big enough for the sub to breathe properly?

Im hopeing so mate.

Im just gonna try it out and see how it sounds.

My girl is gonna finish it, as im gonna floor the car in checker plateing, shes gonna cover the inside in flexable checker and just carpet the outside. she's always been good at crap like that.

Im going to get a electric fan wired up inside the box as well, just to help out the amp, as thats inside as well.

I think it'll be a bigger job than I first thought, so I hope it comes out well.

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Got no tunes at moment as Iv had to take my amp n speakers out to get fitted to me box today.

But for first time ever my car feels fast! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I wish I never had to put all that weight back in her, I cant belive how well its cornering... think i'll pick on a few Corsa boyz tonight wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I wish I never had to put all that weight back in her, I cant belive how well its cornering

Hmmm, I took mine out once to `re-design` the box. I couldn't believe the difference either. For a couple of days i wasn't bothered about it going back in. Then my hearing started coming back so it went back in.....with more dynamat, MDF and fibre glass. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

For a couple of days i wasn't bothered about it going back in. Then my hearing started coming back so it went back in.....

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> well the pleasure of speed has now worn off ive been bored out of my tits tonight, even found myself driving with the windows up out of embaressment. i know you gti boys dont have to worry about this but with my sub amp and 6x9s out ive only got front speakers... what a nightmare sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

only 14 hrs to go till my box is finished... crap. ive gota wire the bloody thing back up again yet!

ill take pics as soon as its in....