How do you remove the headlight`s on a Lupo, please.

666DUB

Hi, I want to fit Phillips upgrade headlight and LED side light bulbs to my Lupo TDI, and trying to access the back of the light with my fat hands, is nigh on impossible, so I unscrewed the 2 torx screws on top of the headlight, which then becomes loose, but it wont come out, I don't want to break anything by using force, so anyone any ideas.

Thanks.

All you want to do is change the bulbs? It is possible so keep trying with the big ol' hands. I can do it with my neantheral hands!

If you want to remove the whole headlight, I think you need to remove part of the front bumper

It's pretty awkward to change a bulb, so try on the drivers side first. It should be easier. The passenger side is much harder in my opinion, but I think I move the battery slightly to fit my hands down there.

Ta, for your reply`s, i will give it another go, perhap`s be a bit more patient this time, any way no doubt Jesus will be along to help me!

Jesus still uses a wagon wheel for transport, no help from him

It's almost impossible to change a headlight bulb on a TDI without removing the headlight. This is because there is a big airbox on the drivers side, and a larger battery on the passenger side.

The grill has two screws and a few clips. The panel between the lights and bumper just pulls out - there are two clips at each end into the wing, and a few bolding it onto the bumper.