My little green machine

tifukwizat

null_zps285eb6cf.jpg

My little baba the day after I got her =)

She's a little 1.0 1999 and I will post up all details about her when I can find time to find out all about her.

She's a little rough around the edges so needs some TLC. Couple bits of rust showing so saving to get that sorted. Audi TT seats which weren't even bolted into car right =( but sorted this morning =)

Would like to refurb the wheels but depends on cost.

Going to change carpets, lower dash, centre console and window winders to black so goes with the seats.

Few other bits n bobs but will add as I go along.

Would love comments and pointers along the way from folks =)

null_zps2713836e.jpg

Seats out and time for a good Hoover =) and a trip too BnQ as bolts missing from the bases.

null_zps0eb960d9.jpg

Seats back in and rock solid =) very nice place too be =)

null_zpsa395e20f.jpg

Seatbelts on rears are locked and won't release =( anyone any ideas on how to sort this?

Also need a strap thingumy for passenger door as missing it.

Carpets and dash next weekend I hope =)

thanx Marv =) need motivation lol

Danyutz thats me drinking buddy, cant remember his name but he can fair put it away =)

oh and fixed me coin and cup holder today =) just had to trim bit of plastic that was stopping them release when pressed. A free fix (the best kind) also moved cup holder to left and coin tray to right as im 6foot4 and kept hitting holder everytime i got into the car lol

Edited by tifukwizat

Another cheap fix =) £75 and a stereo that works and looks better than what was there.

Does anyone have any ideas where to hide the mic for it though?

null_zpsa18950ce.jpg

Edited by tifukwizat

Kids helping me remove rear seats in preparation for for black interior on Sunday =)

null_zps002a90af.jpg

It's almost a little van lol

null_zpsbb50aeb3.jpg

Scrappy after work tomorrow to remove interior and other bits ;-) then try swap it all over on Sunday (fingers crossed)

Will post pics of work being done

I've got that head unit in my loop, I've just hidden it behind the head unit as I don't use it lol but will be swapping units between the loop and arosa as I prefer my pioneer double din than this, it's good but the pioneer has a few extra features

Nice little loop ;)

• Like 1

Well was at scrappy today and sh@t myself when the guy came over and said "we are closing" thought I'd been there for hours =( (missus gonna kill me lol) but had only been there an hour =) yippee. Removed all the interior from the lupo in 1 hour how chuffed. Just hope it goes in mine as quick lol

null_zps8e94ce23.jpg

null_zpsb937097d.jpg

Just glad took back seats out mine last night

• 3 weeks later...

Well little update. Got the interior in but still not door handles =( will post pics later. Need to take it all out at some point and re fix door cards and roof lining as sagging a little. But for the moment I treated mysel to this

null_zps88eac2fa.jpg

Love these amps =) so I have cables and amp just need speakers now =) will post pic of instal

• 1 month later...