New shoes!!!!!

Clairey

I apologise now if this is the same boring old poo, but I really need some ideas for some new shoes for the loop!!

Can anyone help and give me some ideas?! Much appreciated :)

I have a few ideas in my head but I'd like to hear ideas and thoughts :)

• Like 3

A sphincter muscle isn't just in your ass, you have I think over 30 through out your body.

There's my thoughts, now go and find some pictures of styles of wheels you actually like and give everyone a fighting chance

Give everyone a fighting chance at what? Jeez all I asked was some opinions for some wheels

There are thousands and thousands of wheel options and a few thousand people on this site, now multiply that out

Number of wheels x number of people's differing opinions = **** knows but it's a big number

As I said go find pictures of styles you like then people will know roughly what your looking for and can maybe help

And send rich pm's with semi naked pictures will always help your cause

To be honest, though they may not have said it the best way, what Scotty has said is true. Take your time to have a look around the members cars, visit shows and other forums\clubs to get an idea of what is out there, what you like and most of all what suits your style and pocket.

In the mean time, get your Bathursts spick and span (assuming that's what you currently have), space them a little and keep them clean.

I think too many people rush into wheel purchases.

Also, you couldn't go wrong with 12yans BBS RSs or what about his Up! wheels? Different. OEM. and clean to the max.

BBS Rss: http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?/classifieds/item/2732-bbs-rs-047s-show-winning-wheels-tyres-mint-condition/

Up! wheels: http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?/classifieds/item/2733-vw-up-optional-extra-classic-wheels/