oil light

dalef1992

i did get told not to do a flush because it strips stuff out of the engine and isnt good for the seals :/ so thats out of the window well im not using the lupo no more until iv got to the bottom of this and had the sump off because if im wanting to upgrade cars i may as well sell this fixed for more money and saves a claim.

also the audi front bumper is prime better than a standard lupo bumper imo :)

I don't know for sure but I was always under the impression that full flushes often do more damage than good? Might be spouting a load of p*sh though.

Yes and no depending on your point to view. Some people say they clean the engine and remove the gunk. Some people say they can just move the gunk to a different place or dislodge crap that ok for the engine. Safest way of flushing is to do and oil and filter change then about a week or two later do another oil and filter change. IMO of course.

balla ?? haha and 320d or lupo ermmm who needs brains for that they are 190bhp standard and can be tuned to over 300bhp with around 400fpt and still remain economical a lupo 1.4s 16v 75 bhp can turned to 90bhp with outhouse the obviously use of a Easton or turbos and around 50fpt haha so y wouldn't I bother gettin a 320d m sport I may even keep the lupo as a toy n strip it out

obviously not but I'm sure something would replace it in the long run it's only a case of relocating mounts n sub frame work and been a welder fabricator makes stuff easier and I don't think this engine is goin to blow I have a feeling it's just the pickup pipe thats bunged up little were do I get a pressure test done any ways ??

obviously not but I'm sure something would replace it in the long run it's only a case of relocating mounts n sub frame work and been a welder fabricator makes stuff easier and I don't think this engine is goin to blow I have a feeling it's just the pickup pipe thats bunged up little were do I get a pressure test done any ways ??

Aren't you driving around in it though, it will blow if the pick up tube is damaged or blocked

not until I clean the pick up pipe and check he oil pump ect and of that doesn't cure it or diagnose anything I'll drive until it dies lol

and Beemers are good cars just not many can actually get insures or buy a decent one with out the needs of financial help :-D

balla ?? haha and 320d or lupo ermmm who needs brains for that they are 190bhp standard and can be tuned to over 300bhp with around 400fpt and still remain economical a lupo 1.4s 16v 75 bhp can turned to 90bhp with outhouse the obviously use of a Easton or turbos and around 50fpt haha so y wouldn't I bother gettin a 320d m sport I may even keep the lupo as a toy n strip it out

Your talking crap mate I'm sorry but a 320d wont give you that any day.

• Like 1

The man above is correct

Edited by scotty_82

not until I clean the pick up pipe and check he oil pump ect and of that doesn't cure it or diagnose anything I'll drive until it dies loland Beemers are good cars just not many can actually get insures or buy a decent one with out the needs of financial help :-D

Most can string a sentence together though !

pump ... k04 turbo...stage 2 custom map .... chip... air intake system... intercooler and boost controls set up about 15/17 course you can easy archive that of not that will most likely push it over 300bhp.

I'll just put this across can you archive 800+ bhp out of a 320bhp evo still keeping with the evo engine ??

Going back to the first page, your insurance has parts an labour cover in the event of mechanical breakdown?

yes it does was a extra deal they got me to buy into for like £10 a month with only a £30 excess on it so why not but then realised the car isn't insured for as much as I payed so in the unfortunat event of a catastrophic engine failure they will take it to the dealer ask them to diagnose if the parts and labour is over lots say 1100 the will write it off because it's over 75% of the cars insured value

pump ... k04 turbo...stage 2 custom map .... chip... air intake system... intercooler and boost controls set up about 15/17 course you can easy archive that of not that will most likely push it over 300bhp.I'll just put this across can you archive 800+ bhp out of a 320bhp evo still keeping with the evo engine ??

So you think custom remapping AND chipping it will work?

How will a intake work? Im not sure you realise but diesels already have massive intakes. The way diesels work is they always fill the cylinder full of air.

So your going to put on a boost controller and chip and remap.

I have a remapped 330d in the house and it's not dynoed but it's probably around 220-240bhp. 300bhp lol!

Do you know they do that. The take out the engine internals replace them with forged internals. They lower compression ratios and usually they will stoke it to 2.3. They also do many other mods to make it work. Try and put that much power through a standard evo engine and watch it blow into a million peices.

You either a troll of you believe yourself that you think your right.

end of the day this was about a oil pressure sensor wtf has happened to this forum Scott u are a douche pal u just make pointless comments so hush tha mush cocker also when and if I do invest in the 320d m sport I'll let you come along to the dyno to see what is achieved I will have 3g to put into one if I find one for 6500 or less

end of the day this was about a oil pressure sensor wtf has happened to this forum Scott u are a douche pal u just make pointless comments so hush tha mush cocker also when and if I do invest in the 320d m sport I'll let you come along to the dyno to see what is achieved I will have 3g to put into one if I find one for 6500 or less

lol.

He is a douche, plain and simple douche

He probably is so for that reason

32659661.jpg