south Yorkshire

dalef1992

I was having a casual drive and they spun round and followed me into valley centertainment and then pulled me :-(

Being fair though, you were driving round without a numberplate :lol:

Being fair though, you were driving round without a numberplate :lol:

it was in the windscreen fully visible but the police before have always questioned my wheels but always said the number plate was fine because it can still be read and is visible for cameras. I think it just pissed them off because they couldn't do me for the wheels and nothing was in there handbook about it. she even said the fine is usually £60 but she said because I had been ok with then she was only doin it for £30 I wasnt complaining at that but how can they just nock £30 off I don't get it lol.

I'll come but I won't have lows for another month and a bit ! When's next one June 18th ? I need a few things sorted first though , wheels lows and scrape

My Lupo is standard, i'll be going in the ST to try and save embarrassment!

My Lupo is standard, i'll be going in the ST to try and save embarrassment!

that's a nice way to put people off haha is that a way of saying if you like been embarrassed turn up standard haha

that's a nice way to put people off haha is that a way of saying if you like been embarrassed turn up standard haha

Wasn't meant like that :lol:

My lupo is a daily shed, the starter motors knackered, engine knocks, rear brakes have zero life in the drums, engine taps like all hell and the interior smells like old ladies.

Not really sure why you'd be nervous. Theres a lot of decent cars, but as with anything like this theres a lot of real sheds.

Wasn't meant like that :lol:

My lupo is a daily shed, the starter motors knackered, engine knocks, rear brakes have zero life in the drums, engine taps like all hell and the interior smells like old ladies.

Not really sure why you'd be nervous. Theres a lot of decent cars, but as with anything like this theres a lot of real sheds.

haha we know you really ment what it actually said.

I just need to get the door strip sticky stuff off I think last owner put superglue on there aswell as the sticky foam stuff lol

haha we know you really ment what it actually said.I just need to get the door strip sticky stuff off I think last owner put superglue on there aswell as the sticky foam stuff lol

I always use industrial tar & glue remover for door strips/badges

I need to get hold of some industrial strength one were do you get it from mate

Well I take an empty coke bottle into work and steal some.

This is the stuff, we get it from this place in Barnsley.

http://aerosols.absolutewebhosting2.co.uk/Product-1289/ValetingProducts/TAR-and-GLUE-REMOVER

Phew that's alright then :thumbsup: I've got plans for her soon though :shades:

well I'll be coming in my standard auto as sadly I've blown my 1.4s wide arch up so I'm either breaking it or putting a new engine in :-D

Hmmm new engine sounds tasty! :)

Nah I'm in Cheshire I was going to use it as an excuse for a blast over snakes :lol: