Just bought a Lupo!

Toddzilla

Hello all! Im new to the forum and I've just bought my first car :thumbup: It's a 1.4S T reg but only has 70k on the clock and 8 stamps in the service book. It'll be a short while before any major mods take place i.e coilovers and wheels etc. as I'm in the middle of moving house, but here she is!

All I've done so far is give her a clean and took the badges off :thumbsup:

IMG_0530_zpscb7f3228.jpg

IMG_0531_zpsfd79fc06.jpg

I have no idea what that means :lol:

You know what a Barry Boy is surely? Typical example:

372a1b5add0b21bf53112ceddcb5cc25.jpg

Tips for being a good Barry Boy:

• Endeavour to add pointless visual mods that improve absolutely nothing on the car with regards to performance or handling. A large exhaust (multiple cans if possible), a poorly fitted bodykit and a set of poorly designed Multifit Alloys will get you going.
  • Don't declare any of your modifications as that would drastically increase the price of your insurance.
  • Cheap tacky **** from eBay, Poundland and Home Bargains can really speed up the Barrification process!! I'm talking blue LED's on the front windscreen washers, chrome radio antenna's and large tail pipe trims resembling a Heinz Baked Bean tin. Stickers are ok too. But make sure they are tasteless. The last thing you want is a sticker representing a purpose, such as charity... you want stickers of crude phrases and stickmen in implied sexual positions.
  • Why not add a couple of audible mods too? A 'Universal Induction Kit' from Halfords can have your 1 litre beast sounding just like a Ferrari Enzo!
  • Never know when to quit. If it looks ****, then keep going, it's not finished yet. It'll eventually look good... right? (see above)
  • If it doesn't impress the local jail bait trash at McDonalds, then it ain't a Barry car. Sorry.
Edited by Skezza
  • Like 3

welcome dubber :) where are you from? and any pictures you would like your lupo to look like?

<p>

You know what a Barry Boy is surely? Typical example:

372a1b5add0b21bf53112ceddcb5cc25.jpg

Tips for being a good Barry Boy:

• Endeavour to add pointless visual mods that improve absolutely nothing on the car with regards to performance or handling. A large exhaust (multiple cans if possible), a poorly fitted bodykit and a set of poorly designed Multifit Alloys will get you going.
  • Don't declare any of your modifications as that would drastically increase the price of your insurance.
  • Cheap tacky **** from eBay, Poundland and Home Bargains can really speed up the Barrification process!! I'm talking blue LED's on the front windscreen washers, chrome radio antenna's and large tail pipe trims resembling a Heinz Baked Bean tin. Stickers are ok too. But make sure they are tasteless. The last thing you want is a sticker representing a purpose, such as charity... you want stickers of crude phrases and stickmen in implied sexual positions.
  • Why not add a couple of audible mods too? A 'Universal Induction Kit' from Halfords can have your 1 litre beast sounding just like a Ferrari Enzo!
  • Never know when to quit. If it looks ****, then keep going, it's not finished yet. It'll eventually look good... right? (see above)
  • If it doesn't impress the local jail bait trash at McDonalds, then it ain't a Barry car. Sorry.

Oh god no! I meant like major as in money terms, like wheels, coilovers, smoothed bumpers etc. :)

Edited by Toddzilla

Oh god no! I meant like major as in money terms, like wheels, coilovers, smoothed bumpers etc. :)

Good good. Make sure you get a build thread going in the Members Car section :)

welcome dubber :) where are you from? and any pictures you would like your lupo to look like?

Cheers :) I'm from the north east (Morpeth). I can't upload pictures from my phone but my plan is to go down the euro route. slammed, dish wheels, smoothed bumpers etc. :)