Lupo-Fife new member

danieltattoouk

Hey

Im Daniel

I am from FIfe and i drive a 1.4 16v black lupo

the car has been lowered on coilovers but due to camber and tracking issues had to be raised as burnt through a set of new tyres in a few weeks:( so may need some help on here with camber etc

the car has little bits and bobs done here and there but looking for new shoes for her this year

488253_360957420679807_2135556177_n.jpg

184196_508035842571138_1446745519_n.jpg

394809_487623654612357_1751584859_n.jpg

Hi again Daniel was good chatting to you at the svag meet in Perth :thumbsup: . It's a nice clean car you've got mate. Didn't realise you came through from Kennoway Leven mate. There used to be guy on svag and I think he was also on here... Aaron who used to have a red Lupo GTI and he was also from the Leven area. I think it would be cool if we could get some more meets/shows together for Lupo's and Arosa's in Scotland :yes:

...Hi Ray...How much was Target Tyres up in Perth charging for geometry and tracking etc? Sorry for taking over your thread there Daniel :shades:

Kind Regards

Stuart

...Hi Ray...How much was Target Tyres up in Perth charging for geometry and tracking etc? Sorry for taking over your thread there Daniel :shades:

Kind Regards

Stuart

Sorry, missed this. Not sure, I haven't used them, they just come recommended.