dash bits

i painted some of my dash bit today, was in there for about 4 hours, taking my time and when i applied the lacquer it reacted, i was so gutted so i stripped all ther paint back off it and now i just had matte looking plastics now :/

just wondering if anyone has for sale the speedo bits, pictured below i need the red and black bits.

also has anyone got the air vents left and right.

after some that have been painted in gloss black or just standard, pm me.

snv30517_zpsc0cf3ca5.jpg

I think I put the lacquer on too soon and dad said he thinks the colour coat wasnt dry and it just made it run :/ also I think there was a small trace of white spirit left as the primer looked as it was guna bubble

• 4 weeks later...

When I've finished painting my vents the ones that are in the car currently will be for sale. How long this will be is largely weather dependent :lol: Hopefully get them finished this weekend.

The iphone is in the hole there, the vent's been removed. Might be someone off here, I know someone on here did it.

id sand it wth higher than 1200 go with 2000+

i ddnt have orange peel as i used matte black whch lays very flat

excuse my typing my `eye` key and my `yew` key dont work and spellcheck doesnt catch all my mistakes

Edited by jamiea7x