phoned insurance about Lows? Help

Jay Lupo

ive phoned my insurance about Lowering the Loop, they said i can have up to 5cm but no more as then they will not cover me, up to 5cm is an extra £43-75 per annum.

how can i achieve up to 5cm but no more? lowering springs?

i need help

thankyou

All suspension settles at a different level; dependant on use and load carried.

I think they would be hard pushed to say you had lowere it by 55mm instead of 50mm.

Not sure if you can still get them, but i had -45mm AVO springs on my Arosa.

All suspension settles at a different level; dependant on use and load carried.

I think they would be hard pushed to say you had lowere it by 55mm instead of 50mm.

Not sure if you can still get them, but i had -45mm AVO springs on my Arosa.

thanks buddy, what did it look like with -45? the only ones i can find are -40 or -60 so would have to be the -40 ones, im only really bothered about the arch gap, also what size wheels were you running with the -45?

I had that exact problem. Its usually Admiral, Elephant and Diamond that stick their heels in and wont let you go any lower than 5cm. I changed my insurer in the end as it seamed they smacked a fair whack on for anything including my wheels which are anti theft! -.- fools lol. Hope you can get your car low and your happy without affecting the insurance

id like to see them prove whats lowered 50mm, no 1 car is the same height

when i told my insurance they did askif it was under or over, i told them, i honestly dont know, because, i honestly dont know,

Edited by jamiea7x

• 2 weeks later...

Its impossible to tell they'd have to mesaure the height its at now, then the height it is lowered they wouldn't arse around doing this ifto claim! Just put coilovers and and say its lowered 50mm no one can tell!

• Like 2